19 November 2009

An explanation for my lack of posts

As you may have noticed, nothing has gone up on the Gatehouse in a little while. I have tried to remain somewhat steady here, so you may think, "Is he giving up on one blog in favour of another?" I assure you that this is not the case.

Rather, I am currently working on a research paper into the issue of German collective guilt in Andrzej Munk's Passenger. This is, for better or worse, taking up the majority of my intellectual faculties. When I'm sitting down to write extensively about a film, I'm working on this rather than posts. Hopefully, Thanksgiving will provide me with a break, as will the weeks that follow, and I may be able to step up the posts to a much more frequent level.

1 comment:

  1. No worries. I, too, am working on a paper now with just a week to go before my deadline, meaning my online activites are on a bit of a low. Be back soon though! And good luck on the essay!

    ReplyDelete